**Please note that the Performance pathway is currently undergoing a restructure with reviews of current processes underway and subject to change. This section will be updated shortly**
The England Performance Pathway is a vital part of improving the standard of competitive netball played in England, with its main aim to ensure there is an increase in the number of better quality athletes progressing into the England High Performance programme. The Pathway acts as a conveyor belt for high quality English athletes, taking players from 11-12 years old, all the way through to our Senior National team.
The England Performance Pathway, will;
- Increase the amount of direct athlete-coach interaction and time in the Academies, across all the different levels
- Provide year round training programmes for athletes
- Increase the number of athletes in the U17 and U19 age groups
- Increase the competition and formal match-play opportunities for athletes in the Pathway
- Educate and develop coaches in the Satellite and County components and, support the development of both school and club coaches with a ‘top down’ nationally led approach
- Profile and benchmark players on the Pathway to understand their trajectories of development
Information on Regional Academy and Regional Performance academy screening.