Towards C Course Information
Aim: To prepare umpires with knowledge of rules and umpires competencies to umpire adult club level.
Outcomes: To be able to apply to rules and control the game by:
- Penalising correctly obvious infringements of the rules.
- Correct use of the whistle, voice, hand signals and terminology.
- Positioning and movement on side line and goal line.
- Understanding when contact interferes with play.
- By widening vision beyond the ball.
- To identify the requirment for the FENA C Award to include competencies.
- To prepare candidates for assessment.
Venue: John Hanson Community School, Floral Way, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 3PB
Date: Sunday 5th May 2018
For more information and booking contact Andrea Westley firstname.lastname@example.org