Into Officiating Course Information
Aim: To introduce the rudiments of umpiring a netball match.
- To have knowledge of basic rules of the game.
- To identify obvious infringements of the rules.
- To apply correct use of voice, whistle and terminology.
- To be aware of correct positioning.
- To keep an accurate scorecard and call the score.
- To identify the requirments for the England Netball Into Officiating Award.
- Prepare candidates for Assessment.
Date: Sunday 3rd December 2017
Venue: Park House School, Andover Road, Newbury, Berks, RG14 6NQ
Time: 10am – 4pm
Cost: £25 (Affiliated members) £30 (non affiliated members)
To book onto this course or for more information contact:Mary Stanley email@example.com or07771546048