Into Officiating Course Information
Aim: To introduce the rudiments of umpiring a netball match.
- To have knowledge of basic rules of the game.
- To identify obvious infringements of the rules.
- To apply correct use of voice, whistle and terminology.
- To be aware of correct positioning.
- To keep an accurate scorecard and call the score.
- To identify the requirments for the England Netball Into Officiating Award.
- Prepare candidates for Assessment.
Venue: University of Chichester, Tudor Hale Centre for Sport, College Lane, PO19 6PE
Date: Saturday 24th June 2017
Times: 10am - 4pm
Cost: £40 affiliated, £45 non affiliated
To book onto this course or for more information contact Stacey Boxall email@example.com 07540 126600