The aim of this six hour workshop is to provide people with the skills they need to be able to host a Walking Netball session. The workshop includes a mix of both theory and practical sessions.
- Understand the game and ethos of Walking Netball
- Be clear on the role of a Walking Netball host
- Know how to create a great first experience
- Provide ideas for fun and relevant practices that can be used in a Walking Netball session.
- Ensure that the host is able to deliver safe, fun and inclusive sessions
Date: Sunday 23rd April 2017
Venue: University of Chichester, Tudor Hale Centre for Sport, West Sussex, PO19 6PE
Time: 10am - 4pm
Cost: £65 for Affiliated Members/£80 for Non affiliated members
To book onto this course contact the South Regional Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01628 478985